Easy Payment with Angkasa Deduction For Malaysia’s Dedicated Civil Servants
Introducing the "Matahari Program"
An exclusive path to Apple products for civil servants, co-operatives, and organizations using ANGKASA Salary Deduction System (SPGA). Get your dream Apple product with 3 documents. Apply for “Matahari Program” and collect at a nearby Urban Republic store. Enjoy up to 36 months financing, achieving your dream device hassle-free. Don’t miss this special offer; blend smart finance for top Apple experience.
Easy to use. And own.
From as low as RM180/month
iPhone 14 Pro
From as low as RM224/month
iPad (10th Gen)
From as low as RM95/month
From as low as RM127/month
From as low as RM188/month
From as low as RM260/month
From as low as RM87/month
Apple Watch Ultra
From as low as RM164/month
AirPods 3rd Gen
From as low as RM44/month
From as low as RM55/month
*T&Cs apply. Price is based on 36 months.
How to enjoy the offer?
Download the TaptapLah application from App Store by searching for "TaptapLah."
ADD TO CART
Search item that you want to purchase within TaptapLah app.
Register your personal details and you will be notified via mobile app upon approval.
Choose the collection stores and visit the chosen Urban Republic to sign agreement and collect device!
Frequently Asked Questions
The Matahari Program is a financing initiative that lets customers apply for and buy products through installment payments.
The program is open to anyone who can have their salary deductions managed by Bureau Potongan Angkasa (BPA).
The program covers a range of consumer products including smartphones, computers, tablets, smartwatches, accessories, and more.
- The customers will first need to download the application via stores, search for Taptaplah or you can visit https://www.taptaplah.com/matahari/. You can apply directly within the application digitally.
1. Download the TaptapLah application from the Play Store or App Store by searching for "Taptaplah." or click here to download
2. Open the app, sign up as TaptapLah member.
3. Join as Koperasi Tanjong Keramat Malaysia Berhad co-op member. *Do complete the e-KYC process*. Refer the link for more information https://youtu.be/CbHPcrizNXI
4. Click on the Matahari Program banner in the home section or search for items at the Switch store within the TaptapLah app.
5. Register your personal details and submit the necessary documents (copy of your ID, salary slip, and Bureau Potongan Angkasa-BPA document).
6. After submitting, patiently wait for approval. You'll receive a notification of your application status through the mobile app.
7. Once approved, head to the chosen stores to collect your devices.
8. During the collection process, sign the required documents to complete the process.
Customers are required to pay a monthly membership fee of RM10 for Koperasi Tanjong Keramat Malaysia. This fee is refundable when the membership ends.
No, a guarantor is not needed.
Yes, Koperasi Tanjong Keramat Malaysia follows the guidelines of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA) to ensure your personal information is kept confidential.
Yes, but there would be no early settlement rebates given.
No, there are no additional fees during the product collection.
Yes, there is a monthly RM10 membership fee. However, it's important to note that this fee is refundable, subject to terms and conditions.
Payments will be automatically deducted from your salary by Bureau Potongan Angkasa when you receive your monthly salary.
Urban Republic is the largest Apple Premium Reseller in Malaysia, offering only genuine products that adhere to Apple Malaysia's set Recommended Retail Price (RRP).