iPhone 13 Pro Max. The biggest Pro cameras system upgrade ever. Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion for a faster, more responsive feel. Lightning-fast A15 Bionic chip. Durable design and the best battery life ever in an iPhone.1
• 6.7‑inch Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion for a faster, more responsive feel2
• Cinematic mode adds shallow depth of field and shifts focus automatically in your videos
• Pro camera system with new 12MP Telephoto, Wide and Ultra Wide cameras; LiDAR Scanner; 6x optical zoom range; macro photography; Photographic Styles, ProRes video,3 Smart HDR 4, Night mode, Apple ProRAW, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
• 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
• A15 Bionic for lightning-fast performance
• Up to 28 hours of video playback. The best battery life ever in an iPhone1
• Durable design with Ceramic Shield
• Industry-leading IP68 water resistance4
• iOS 15 packs new features to do more with iPhone than ever before5
• Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging6
1 Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/my/batteries for more information.
2 The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.68 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
3 Coming soon
4 iPhone 13 Pro Max is spill, splash and dust resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres for up to 30 minutes). Spill, splash and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
5 Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.
6 Accessories are sold separately