The most rugged and capable Apple Watch ever, designed for exploration, adventure and endurance. With a 49mm aerospace-grade titanium case, extra-long battery life,1 specialised apps that work with the advanced sensors and a new customisable Action button.
• Specialised features, sensors and three new straps designed for exploration, adventure and endurance
• 49mm aerospace-grade titanium case for an ideal balance of weight, strength and corrosion resistance
• The largest, brightest Apple Watch display for improved legibility in all conditions
• Up to 36 hours of battery life for normal use, along with low-power settings for even longer battery life1
• Precision dual-frequency GPS system provides accurate location for calculating distance, pace and route maps
• Water resistant 100m2
• Greater operating temperature tolerances while on-wrist to accommodate incredibly diverse environments
• Customisable Action button can mark a Compass Waypoint, start Backtrack, mark segments in a workout, turn on the torch and more
• Advanced safety features, including Siren, Backtrack, Fall Detection, Emergency SOS3 and Crash Detection
• Improved Workout app with new metrics, new views and advanced ways to train
• A completely redesigned Compass app with waypoints and Backtrack
• Depth gauge and water temperature sensor activates automatically when you submerge.
• Made for recreational scuba diving and freediving down to 40 metres4
• Included mobile connectivity lets you stay connected to people and information you care about most5
• Advanced health sensors let you measure heart rate, track temperature changes6 for insights into menstrual cycles,7 and measure blood oxygen8
• Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
• Stream or sync your favourite music and podcasts
• Make purchases instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay9
• watchOS 9 features an enhanced Workout app, a new Medications app, sleep stages and greater insights into heart health
• Apple Watch comes with three free months of Apple Fitness+, featuring 11 different workout types, from HIIT to Yoga, and even meditations10
Apple Watch Ultra requires an iPhone 8 or later with iOS 16 or later.
1 Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/my/batteries for more information.
2 Apple Watch Ultra has a water resistance rating of 100 metres under ISO standard 22810. It may be used for recreational scuba diving (with a compatible third-party app from the App Store) to 40 metres and high-speed water sports. Apple Watch Ultra should not be used for diving below 40 metres. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time. For additional information, see support.apple.com/en-my/HT205000.
3 Emergency SOS requires a mobile network connection or Wi-Fi calling with an Internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
4 A subscription is required for Oceanic+. Available on the App Store. Always follow diving protocols and dive with a companion, and have a secondary device.
5 Wireless service plan is required for mobile service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. Check apple.com/my/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-my/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
6 The temperature sensing feature is not a medical device and is not intended for use in medical diagnosis, treatment or for any other medical purpose.
7 The Cycle Tracking app is not intended for use in medical diagnosis, treatment or any other medical purpose, including as a form of birth control or to support conception.
8 Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
9 Apple Pay is not available in all markets. For a list of Apple Pay countries and regions, visit support.apple.com/en-my/HT207957.
1 A subscription is required for Apple Fitness+.